Monday, August 30, 2010

A Day in the Life of Annette

6:30- After a good night's sleep I usually wake up smiling in Mom and Dad's bed (where I end up by the morning)

7:00- Dad goes to work and Mom reads us a story, we both want to see the pictures

7:00- 9:30- Play time followed by my morning nap


9:30 11:30-We walk to the store, the park or a friend's house. Today Josiah made sure I wasn't lonely on the ride!

11:30- 1:30- Beauty sleep. On a good day Josiah and I nap at the same time

1:30- 5:30- Some afternoons we go to Daddy's school, go swimming or walk to the beach. I love the sand on my toes. Usually I squeeze in a short cat nap.


5:00- 6:00- I help Mommy cook dinner, if only I could get some of that yumminess in my mouth

6:00- 8:00- Bath and time to show off my new tricks. I can (almost) sit up on my own now!

8:00- I brush my non- existent teeth and get kisses, cuddles, and lullabies. Night, night
Check out my brother's life when he was my age here

5 comments:

The Liconas said...

What a beautiful little girl!!! At first read, I did not look at the times that you posted, and was thinking that it matches Valentina's schedule perfectly..and it does. I put Hong Kong clock and weather on my iPhone and check it randomly to think about what you guys are doing!!!!

Emily Thompson said...

So cute! She is adorable these days!

Laura Liskey said...

she is so cute! She looks so much like Josiah too!

Angela said...

I think I'll match my day tomorrow to sync with Annette's. Really fun to look back at Josiah's day too. LOVE IT!

Bobbie Bailey said...

i love experiencing a day in our darling little annette's life! you are training her right from the start. got her in the kitchen helping mommy! thank you annette's mommy! hugs, bobbie