Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Day in the Life of Josiah

8:30- After mom takes me on a run in the baby jogger I get my bath. She knows I'm done when I've soaked the whole bathroom with my splashes!

10:30- After eating and a nap, I'm ready for some serious playing. Look at that handsome guy!12:30- We go up to the 12th floor to visit my buddy Jack. He was just born this week, but I can already tell we're going to be good friends. Mommy loves to visit with Jack's mom.



3:00- In the afternoon I go shopping with mommy or to the pool, then we sing songs- lots of songs.
5:30- Daddy gets home and it's time for some fun. He is always ready to play with me!


7:00- Some nights we go on walks or out in the big city- I feel very small in Hong Kong!

8:00- After a busy day there is nothing like some footsie pajamas, a lullaby and good nights sleep (at least till 3:00 am!)

4 comments:

Laura Liskey said...

He is just the cutest!! I love all the pictures and hearing about your adventures!

Sara said...

This was my favorite post yet...
Nice to get a feel for your days in Hong Kong. Makes you seem less far away...

Angela said...

Josiah is a busy boy! Man, he sure has a winning smile too! SO CUTE!! He has a great activities director too.. ;)

Ashley said...

He is so cute! I am sure you are having so much fun with him at this age! I wish we lived closer so we could see him grow :( Keep the pictures coming!