I've been thinking about how this fall feels really full and fast so I sat now to compute what I have going on on a weekly basis. It felt good to list some things I have been intentional to cut out and feel less passionate about for activities that are closer to me heart. But I can tell at a glance that what I've added amounts to a lot more time than what I've subtracted. Since I'm an external processor I thought I'd post it here in case you care. What have you added or subtracted to your life this year?
- baking treats for Sunday School
- greeting/ usher team at church
- weekly volunteering at the kids’ school
- sending out communication emails for mom’s group
- tutoring 3 private students
- leading weekly Mom’s Group
- weekly Beth Moore Bible study (this is amazing)
- teaching 2 weekly preschool playgroups (these are fun)
- weekly rugby practice for Josiah
- additional transporting of kids to school
- maybe a new church . . .
- organizing of mission trip of Philippino orphans TO Hong Kong this fall
- starting an online university program for Reading Specialist certificate