Saturday, August 21, 2010

Playing Together

Josiah is very eager to play with (actually wrestle) Annette. She is a pretty good sport and rewards Josiah with big smiles, while I'm sure many kids would run for cover! This week we discovered that Josiah and Annette can swing together. This playground is in our estate and we've been going every day because they both love it!


Yesterday I popped my head out from the kitchen to find that Josiah had given Annette a "few" toys to play with. As you can see they were up to her head!

6 comments:

Sara said...

What a great big brother!!!
Love those pictures!

The Liconas said...

These pictures are darling and hilarious! I love Josiah's constantly playful and creative spirit and Annette will have so much fun with him. My son takes my breath away when he sweetly plays with his sister also!

Dana said...

how precious...I don't think either of your kids could be any cuter!!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the picture to, especially the one with the piled up toys. Doesn't it melt your heart to see them play together.

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Christine, that toy picture is hilarious!

Bobbie Bailey said...

LOL!!!!! a few toys you say??? LOL love it! josiah you are too much! and annette you are a good sport! i love them swinging together. must say that is inventive on mom's part! what fun!!! love you two! bobbie