Monday, January 4, 2010

I heart Mom


Well, we saw my family to the airport this morning. Although the house is quite now, we are left with such a warm afterglow, like the heat that radiates after you've been standing next to a campfire for a while. We were blessed with so much love and laughter in our time together. In particular, my mom went to great lengths to bless us with three suitcases brimming with American "imports". Everything from Cheerios and cheese (lots of cheese) to maternity clothes. She is a great shopper, an amazing packer and so generous. There are so many other reasons I love my Mom. . . she is adventurous, energetic and in the moment. She is the hardest working person I've ever met, and has sacrificed so much to provide all she can for her family. Although I should be sleeping right now, my mind is buzzing with many happy memories. Thanks Mom for delivering so many blessings, our cup overflows.

Unpacking suitcases of treasures

1 comment:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

SO FUN, I'm so glad your time was so beautiful. :) We can't wait to see you guys!