Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 Months



I had my 7 month visit this week with my doctor. Everything is progressing well and the baby is just the right length and weight (3 pounds). I was happy to learn that her head is down as she is getting ready to make her grand entrance. I've been feeling so much movement, kicking, and punching that in the evenings my stomach looks like a relief map. We've affectionately nick- named the baby "little tiger", fitting since this is the year of the tiger according to the Chinese zodiac.
I love how natural and relaxed this pregnancy has been. My doctor only needs to see me every few months, which means my next visit in March may be my last. We're getting so excited!

2 comments:

Sara said...

you are a darling pregnant mommy :)

Jennifer said...

A pregnant belly couldn't be any cuter. So glad to hear you are feeling so good and baby girl is so healthy :).