Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hanoi and Halong Bay

Wow, life has been busy lately. . .I can't believe we've been back from Vietnam for 20 days and I haven't posted my pictures. It was truly an amazing trip shared with amazing people (8 family members). I loved the country, culture, people and natural beauty.

The street in front of our hotel



I love traveling with Josiah, he makes friends everywhere


We visited several handicraft villages, including this pottery one



Beautiful Halong Bay



I love my dad's face as he's about to drink the snake's blood!

3 comments:

Sara said...

your jason and my ken must be made of the same blood...I love how bundled up everyone is, and he's got on shorts and flip flops! That's just like Ken!!!
Beautiful pictures...as always!

Emily Thompson said...

what fun! Great pictures.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful pics...your pics always seem so cool even if it's just someting ordinary.