Friday, January 15, 2010

Thirty and Thriving!

Jason is turning 30 tomorrow! How is this possible.. . when we starting dating he was 17! It has been a joy to know and love him for so long. Here are 30 reasons I love Jason (not an exhaustive list, just the first 30 things that came to me, I could write 300 more)

30 Reasons I Love My Husband

He . . .
1. has a great sense of direction
2. doesn’t like to watch movies or TV
3. is generous
4. is compassionate
5. loves to push himself to extremes
6. has a soft spot for ice cream
7. reveres and relishes natural beauty
8. loves my family like his own
9. always has energy to wrestle with Josiah
10. speaks truth to me and doesn’t let me wallow in self- pity
11. is excitable
12. crystal blue eyes that still melt me to a puddle
13. provides for our family so I can stay home
14. plans for our future
15. understands money
16. takes time for people
17. is quick to listen, slow to speak
18. is a dreamer
19. wants God’s heart
20. he is involved in disciplining and training Josiah
21. is a creative teacher
22. likes to cuddle
23. takes me on adventures around the world
24. is bold
25. keeps getting more handsome with age (it’s really true!)
26. knows me so well
27. is a good driver
28. is helping our children to one day know a loving heavenly father
29. plays the guitar
30. can make me laugh by flaring his nostrils

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Jason!

Unknown said...

happy birthday jason & God bless u and your family
happy birthday to mike tooo