Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kids at Play


Josiah loves to build. Legos and blocks don’t do it for him, but he loves his hammer, nails, tape, glue, paint, scissors, a good box and lots more tape. I wish we had a rooftop, balcony or garage where he could have a little work bench because I think he would be there all day. Instead he works at the table in his room where I let him hammer (sorry neighbors), glue, paint, glitter etc. He makes some good messes, but also interesting creations. 

Today while Jason was sleeping and I was working on the computer he created this ark completely on his own, the only thing I did was get down the paint for him. Most of his projects he wants to mail to his cousins in Wisconsin, but I end up throwing them away while he sleeps to make room for the next day’s creations. (: 
Did I get paint on my face?
And here is Annette. She likes to be Mommy’s helper and will drag the stool into the kitchen whenever I’m cooking. She has a smile here because she helped herself to a “sample” of sugar while “helping” me make pumpkin bread today.

If she is not being my shadow she is serving us food from her kitchen or pushing he “babies” around the house. She also spends a lot of time packing and unpacking her purse and loosing and looking for her prized three cell phones. She is very protective of her babies so if you touch them or the stroller- watch out!  


1 comment:

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Ahh, tell Josiah all his cousins and family in Wisconsin adores his creations. The kids were very excited for the envelope full of artistic talent. Anya is also very protective of her babies. She hauls them around tucking them in to sleep in a corner of the house, wakes them up, tucks them in somewhere else, keeps her busy for hours. Whatever you do, DON'T try to move them. Looks like Annette and Anya are both lion mommies. :)