Sunday, October 7, 2012

An Inside Look

Hello World!
 We decided to make my 13 week ultrasound a family affair. At first I was going to go by myself with the kids, but Jason decided to miss the cross country meet to be there. I was so glad he did, because it was really wonderful to all get to see the baby together. At this stage it really looks like a little person and is still small enough to all fit in the picture.  As expected, Josiah and Annette were full of questions. But, the loved seeing the baby in action and analyzing which body part we were looking at. 

The doctor says that all looks good and the baby is measuring the right size (about a lemon). We asked if he could tell the sex, but the legs were crossed. He “jiggled” the baby with the monitor, which is when he captured this video. I love it. 



He told us he was 90% sure it is a ____. Sorry, I don’t think I’m going to reveal that here YET. Got to keep you reading (: Besides I’d hate to publish false information. 

We have no clever name for the baby in utero, but Josiah, suggested we call it Geo.  I don’t know where he comes up with these things. 

Looking at the ultrasound photos yesterday Annette said, “Excuse me Mom, is that a monkey?” Which was really quite cheeky of her, since she knows its a baby! Picking on the little on already!






5 comments:

Angela said...

ahahahah. Annette! Great video. That's so cool. I'm going to have to starting my name guessing soon :)

Sara said...

love it.

If it's a boy, he could be Giovanni...

Do you watch American TV there?
There is a show on Nick Jr with a character named Geo (Team Umi Zoomie)..

The monkey comment is priceless.

gerry said...

You are such a tease Are you going to have a poll,I think you did that with Josiah. You should keep a little book of what the kids say about their ...... It would be a cute present someday when maybe it's say...20

Jennifer said...

How precious!!! I can't believe in just the 3 1/2 years since I have been pregnant how much better the ultrasounds have gotten. Congrats on baby # 3!!!

Dana said...

Your kids are too cute!!! :) funny, funny!

p.s. this thing really thinks I'm a robot...I can't figure out these codes! ;)