Monday, October 29, 2012

4 Months



Whew, made it to 4 months!! 16 weeks is the magical number in my pregnancies that concludes
essentially 10 weeks of the stomach flu. I feel like having a party and giving a speech thanking all the people who stood with me along the way.  Jason is happy that I am enjoying cooking once again and says that everything tastes better. Poor guy, I set the bar pretty low. I definitely look pregnant now and strangers are giving me their seats on the train, which is so kind.

Apparently our baby can hear now, and I was reading that even in the womb it is getting used to noises in the environment. That is a very good thing, since it is coming into a little house with a lot of noise.  So, even now the baby is learning to not be startled at Annette's frequent high pitched screams, Josiah's hammering and my yelling (I never do that) to get out the door.

Because all our friends live in small places too,  everyone is eager to off load their baby stuff. Yesterday we got this chair for baby. In case you are curious "what" we are having, the color provides a little clue. For now, Annette has some fun doll toys.

4 comments:

The Liconas said...

Congrats to you all! I am so so happy for all of you! Yay for another daughter!

Sara said...

Yay, pink!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting another girl!!

Love, Nicole McGladdery

Rhiannon said...

Yay for another girl!!!! We are all about lots of girls here of course! So excited for you!