Tuesday, October 2, 2012

3 Months!

I decided that I should start documenting this pregnancy.  It has not been my forte in the past so I'm going to really try to get a photo every month.  I feel so big for 3 months, but I guess that is was twice pre- stretched tummy muscles will do (: 
I'm 13 weeks along now and think that *maybe* the doctor will be able to tell the sex this week at my appointment (he knew Annette was a girl really early)! It is a wonderful feeling to be coming out of the 1st Trimester fog. Although I continued to vomit til 16 weeks with the other pregnancies, I do feel an increase in energy and stamina!

There are a lot of big smells and unusual foods in this city that can turn anyone's stomach. I know exactly where to hold my breath and divert my eyes. Even Mc Donalds sells weird stuff, red bean or black sesame sundae anyone? (blah!)
Another hardship is bathrooms. Here is a line I waited in at a mall one day when I had to puke (you'll be glad to know I made it!)

I truly am so excited about this baby and know the little treasure is worth every second of sickness and exhaustion!  Josiah and Annette talk about the baby a lot and all the things they will do together. My mom is mailing out all of my maternity clothes from America, unless anyone wants to come visit me and bring them along (:

4 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

look'n good mama! See you tomorrow!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Beautiful! Simply Beautiful!

Angela said...

You look so good! I had no idea you were that big. I love it and you look GREAT!

Rhiannon said...

You are so cute! You are popping out earlier this time--it happens quicker and quicker with each one. :)