Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Festival


Every October ICS hosts a Walkathon and Fall Festival fundraiser.  The school is turned into a giant homespun carnival with games, food, sales, music and fun school traditions.  This is our first year wearing a “parent” hat at ICS and it was fun to experience the festival through Josiah’s eager eyes. For me a highlight is always seeing past students and parents that I love. My “kindergarteners” are now in 5th and 6th grade!! I love that they still come up for hugs and to say hi.  








One thing is for sure, after a two mile walk, tons of stimulation, sugar and games, every child (and parent) leaves the festival ready for a nap! Which is another good thing (:

1 comment:

Angela said...

oooo! I was just thinking about you and what a treat to see a new post! ooo..it filled the spot in my heart :) You look so cute in that pic Christine.