Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Eat It Up


One of the little joys in my day is watching the little kids go to school. Most children start school here at 2. Not just playing the sand and eating paste, but school. . . backpacks, learning, homework, and my favorite part- uniforms. I get asked all the time why Josiah is not in school. While I don't think that a structured environment would benefit him at the moment, I would love to get him a little uniform. I shamelessly (with permission) took a picture of these twins in their bow ties going to school yesterday.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awwww...I am a sucker for uniforms too. Taylor's preschool stopped having the kids wear uniforms :(.

gerry said...

I think you should "borrow" a uniform, I'd love to see what Josiah looks like, especially in a crowd of black hair kids!!