Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girlfriend

I have begun volunteering in the creche (British word for nursery) at our church on Tuesdays during the African Fellowship. It is a fun way for Josiah and I to make new friends, plus I get to join in their yummy meal at the end. Yesterday there was this little cutie, Britney, who is exacty Josiah's age. She wasn't interested in the toys, but wanted a piece of Josiah. She chased him around the room giving hugs, squeezes and kisses. At first he was a little turned off, but then really surpised me and got into it! They would run towards each other giving robust, long embraces followed by open mouth kisses. Wow! I think the pictures are blurry because I was laughing so hard as I took them.

1 comment:

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Oh what a little heart throb! So much love to go around. Give him a big hug from us, miss you all!