Monday, August 5, 2013

Bohol, Philippines- Part 2

 After our precious time at Arms of Love (see Part 1) we were ready to re- lax. We spent two nights at a beautiful beach resort which was the exclamation mark to our summer. The setting was lovely, the rain stayed away and we had the beach and pool to ourselves. I cherished the time with my mom and sister who so lovingly traveled around the world to be with us . They are both so fun, positive, generous and encouraging and I was deeply blessed.
de




 One happy Naana and two content kiddos



 Some serious talks over breakfast
We love sister Coffee Time







We are now re- entering normalcy. Jason was in staff meetings 8 hours after stepping off the airplane. I'm uniform shopping, getting haircuts and other back- to- schooling in preparation for the kids' start on Wednesday. I'm ready for normal, because I like our normal. But, I sure would love to be back in that hammock just one more time. . . 

No comments: