Tuesday, August 6, 2013

4 Months



 - This month brought the arrival of Annabelle's voice. She laughs, coos, and squawks. The squawking just started and is quite loud. It is making me re-think my previous assumptions about her mellowness.
- She also is rolling over now both ways and no longer minds tummy time
- Annabelle is grabbing and playing with toys and her new favorite- toes.
- She laughs when she sees Josiah, but still saves her biggest smiles for daddy.
- As of our appointment today she is 13.3 pounds
- This girl spits up big time! Before Annabelle I never even knew why babies wear bibs. Now I get it. I am almost always smell like sour milk. She seems to especially go for it on Sundays during church
- I totally forgot to get her a visa for living in Hong Kong. The moment I realized was in the customs line trying to enter the country. Opps! Fortunately they let her back in!
- While I am certainly savoring her babies days, I am not doing a good job documenting them (then again I guess I am doing that right now, so no more mommy guilt)
 Josiah and Annette are having their tummy time too!

No comments: