Sunday, August 26, 2012

Glory

I've been sulking (just a little bit) lately wishing that I was in my hometown in CA to see the incredible Humpback Whales living in Avila Harbor. 
But tonight we had our friends Sophia and Dana over for dinner and afterwards took a spontaneous stroll down to the beach by our village.  We walked into one of the most beautiful sunsets!
I have lived by the ocean my whole life, and it always has a way of ministering to my soul.


Thank you Lord for revealing your Glory to us. You are beautiful!

4 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

beautiful!!!!

Angela said...

Amen and amen. God gives us what we need at just the time. He's so good.

Sara said...

Those whale pictures amazed me!
Here's where I admit I'm a terrible friend...
I took the old blog off mine and forgot to add this One back on...I'm doing it today when I'm home from school.
I have some
Catching up to do!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous sunset!! God is amazing! I enjoyed reading all your recent updates. I check blogs about once every month or two. : )