Monday, September 10, 2012

Growing Family

It has been a little quiet around our blog lately, maybe after the video you'll understand why (:  I made this simple little book to break our family news to Josiah and Annette.
Growing Family from Christine Paine on Vimeo.
Josiah kept saying "is this for reals?!?!" Poor Annette was sick with a fever, so she didn't have much of a reaction.  I'm just about 10 weeks along now. I had some bleeding early on in the pregnancy, but now have lots of reassuring morning sickness reminding me that things are progressing. Thank you Jesus for life!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Hooray for babies!!!!
I can't get the video to load on my phone but am so excited for you all!!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Beautiful! What a fun way to tell the kids! We are excited for his/her arrival in April. Hugs to you and your growing family!

Unknown said...

So precious! Christine you are such a kindergarden teacher, loved the little book you used to show the kids:)

The Liconas said...

This is wonderful news and made me smile all day!
Congrats and much love to you all!

gerry said...

Love your book, Josiah is so cute and wants Annette to know the news but she wasn't in the mood. Hope you're feeling better.

Laura Liskey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Liskey said...

So sweet!! That is exciting news!!
~Laura

Rhiannon said...

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! (So have you figured out which location you conceived the little one in? LOL.) Love Rhiannon and Jason

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you!

Love, Nicole McGladdery =) (I couldn't remember my log in information).

Lennette Horton said...

Love and congratulations to you ALL!