Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dentist Visits, Goggles on Trains and Heads in Boxes

I took the kids to their first dentist visits. I was kind of nervous that they'd have cavities but the dentist said their teeth looked great and well taken care of.  Great news!  I had them wear their sunglasses thinking it would help with the bright examining light. I'm not sure how much it helped, but it made for some pretty hilarious photos. 

 Annette was very serious and very cooperative about the whole visit
 After seeing the dentist they took daddy on a ride around the mall.
 When we were down in Mong Kong getting curtains made for our house I bought the kids some goggles. They insisted on wearing them the whole 45 minutes train ride home. Silly sauce.


 This last week Josiah went a little stir crazy inside because half of his first week of school was canceled due to typhoon warnings ):
 Jason was explaining to him how long he will be in school for "when you are 4, 5, 6,. . .16, 17, 18 etc"  Josiah said, "But Daddy, I don't need all that school cause I already have fancy skills" (:
 Today in the taxi I was yelling asking the kids to "stop" fighting. I must have a commanding tone because the driver thought I was talking to him and stopped in the middle of the street.
These two definitely keep us laughing. Hope they brought a smile to your face too!

5 comments:

gerry said...

No doubt your blogs brighten our days, the kids pictures are so cute, I can't imagine what people think of Jason in the stroller!!!! Thanks for the smiles

Emily Thompson said...

love the randomness! Thanks for the fun morning :o)

Granddad said...

Christine,
You do know that the nut does not fall far from the tree! J and A are soo much like you and Jason! That is just some of the many reasons we love you all so much!
Love from Arroyo Grande, Dad

J.M.Paine said...

Yah for little pig tails!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Ahh, love all these sweet moments you captured "in the moment." Love and hugs to all! :-)