Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Noooooooo . . . . .

Annette has been alive for 29 months. In that time I have never cut her hair. Ok, only slightly in the back, but the font has not even grown down to her eyes. There wasn't even enough hair to attach a clip until she was practically 2. So you can imagine my distress last night when I found her with the scissors giving herself a haircut!!!  Can you see the cut line?

Up until now, I have let her use scissors rather independely because she has great cutting skills (obviously) and loves to make projects.  I asked her why she did that and she said she was cutting off the wet (this was after her bath) What?!  When I saw what she had done I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

Anybody have any ideas on what to do with this? Besides a hat (:

4 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

:o) girls :o)

Barnstables said...

I feel for you...just remember that it will grow back:-) Rachel's hair didn't really start to grow until she was 2 and look at it now!!

gerry said...

I think you have until she starts school until you'll have to cut it again !! :)

Lennette Horton said...

I think her hair will grow in thicker and quicker now. Get her a pixie cut...since she is already so adorable!