Thursday, February 3, 2011

Welcome Year of the Rabbit



We did something new this year and ventured down to the New Years Fair in Causeway Bay. Most of our friends try to avoid the Chinese New Year crowds, but we went right to the most crowded place we could find on the most popular day (New Year's Eve). It was in-sane. You really can't tell from the photos, cause I was a little too overwhelmed to document it. But, it was a fascinating experience and really captured how vibrant and colorful the holiday is. The locals love seeing our kids in their Chinese costumes. Fun times, and I apologize to the several dozen people I rammed in the heals with our stroller.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I can't get over Josiah...he's such a big boy,...
Both are just beautiful!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Love, love, love! They are so cute, bet they got a few packets. I sure would give them one. I can't get over those gold shoes of Annette's, darling!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

OH MY WORD, Josiah looks so much like Jason in this picture! And Annette is getting so big! I love that we were there last time this year (right?!). And of course, you're adorable as ever. :) Can we talk some time this next week? How about Tuesday night?

Reneelharvey said...

Hi! I just discovered your lovely blog. Hope you're enjoying your CNY holidays. From Renee

http://nestinginskyscrapers.blogspot.com/