Monday, November 29, 2010

Kicking Off The Holidays



Yay Christmas is in full swing around here. I have been in project mode and it feels so good
-house decorated- check
- Christmas cards out- check
- Shopping - in progress
- Stockings made- check
- Rinehart Family Cookbook made- check (almost)
- 2010 photo book- in progress
- 90 cookies baked- check (be impressed I can only bake six at a time!)

This morning some friends got together for cookie decorating and a cookie exchange. It was such a fun way to get a great assortment of 7 different cookies. We had four 2 years old boys together for the event, so we had to take them out to run the sugar off!
These are the stockings that I made for our family. The most fun part for me is scavenging the market for materials since there is nothing even closely resembling a craft/ fabric store here. Now if we only had a fireplace. . .

Other Family News
- Annette is still not really crawling. She will get up on all fours, creep a little, then plop on her tummy to slither
- Josiah is now offically potty trained (I know it was a LONG time ago I did the Potty Time post, but I got over- whelmed and chickened out) Now 2 weeks with no accidents and no going back
-Jason is a stud
- I need to stop eating Christmas cookies
- 19 days til we fly to America!

6 comments:

The Liconas said...

Congrats to you for all of those wonderful accomplishments!!! What a fun way to start off Advent and the Christmas season! How nice for you to be coming home for Christmas!

Emily Thompson said...

yeah for Christmas!

Amy LaVonne said...

Those are the cutest stockings ever! I am very impressed!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Oh my word, love every square inch of this post! Love the cookies, LOVE Annette Reindeer, love love the stockings...you go cuz!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

You go girl! So pumped to see all you wonderful Paines in a matter of a few short weeks!

Sara said...

Will we see you????