Sunday, April 25, 2010

On Top of the World

This week has been exhausting, stretching, worrisome and full of laundry and bodily fluids. Josiah had a bad stomach bug (diarrhea + vomiting)a cold (runny nose + respiratory infection + cough) and an eye infection. . . all at the same time! This added up to one cranky, unhappy camper who wouldn't sleep or eat well. Next I got the flu (picture me breast feeding a baby in one arm with a puke bucket in the other arm). Praise the Lord my mother- in- law was here this week to help hold the fort down. But, sadly she got the flu after me. Then came Jason. God knows what we can handle, and I praise Him for that, because Annette was protected from the germs all around her. We are so thankful she didn't get sick.
Here is a picture of our healthy, happy baby. We're not really on top of the world, but on the 66th floor of a revolving restaurant. As for me, I feel on top of the world to have a healthy, happy family back!

3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Oh, you poor girl! I'm so sorry for such a rough week, and am SO glad you guys are all healthy again!

Jennifer said...

Oh noooooo....poor Josiah and family.It is horrible when you are sick as a mother because you have to just keep going on. So glad baby didn't get it and your all healthy again. She is getting so big. I love the bow!

Heidi said...

WOW!!! What a week!! I am glad to hear that all is well again!!! I guess being a mommy isn't always fun, but apparently it's worth it right?!?! Love you! : )