Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy at Play


"Children's games are hardly games. Children are never more serious than when they play." MONTAIGNE

I love to watch Josiah play. I found a wonderful play group that I've started taking Josiah to on Friday mornings. There are tons of toys and an outdoor area that he loves. It is a great chance for us to spend quality time together, although sometimes I like to just stand back and watch the choices he makes, the way he talks to himself, and focuses so intently on playing.




"Stay a child while you can be a child."STEPHEN SONDHEIM

2 comments:

Sara said...

isn't amazing to watch them be so independent all of a sudden?
and make choices? and have "preferences"?
love the pictures :)

Becky said...

Hey, we used to go there too! Have you been asked to lead singing time yet? Alex loved the swings. In fact, I still take pilates there once a week. Hope you're feeling well, etc, etc. More exciting times ahead!