Thursday, February 11, 2010

Painting the Nest Pink

Well our baby girl will not have a very big nest (just a basinet in our window ledge for now) but there is evidence of girliness starting to pop up around our house. I am having so much fun!



Before Josiah was born my talented friend Emily helped me make a blue and white blanket for him. At Christmas Angela brought me fabric to sew a matching pink blanket. It was a really fun project and I think I could make it by myself now.





It is hard to believe only 6 more weeks til our daughter makes her debute! Even Jason has got in the nesting spirit (although he doesn't call it that) and has been creating more storage around our apartment. We are so excited to meet her and cuddle her soon.

6 comments:

Angela said...

nice job Christine and Emily! The blanket looks great. By the way sis, how did the front entrance storage turn out? do you have a pic of that? Also, you look great and I'm excited for what comes in 6 weeks!!

Sara said...

so cute :)
darling blankets!!

I am so anxious to hear her name!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Yay for pink! ;-) The blanket looks fabulous and looks like you are getting ready. We are so excited to welcome her into the world!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I just got so excited, thinking about a baby girl! I wish we could come back really soon, I feel sad that I might not meet her for a while! Anyway, I'm LOVING the pink, LOVING the blanket, and love you. :) YAY FOR BABY GIRLS!

Jennifer said...

How fun! There is so many cute things for girls. You are so blessed to have one of each.

Heidi said...

How exciting!! Did you make the little shoes too? I am so impressed with your skills! I can't believe only 6 weeks, you still look so tiny!!! : )