Thursday, October 29, 2009

Belly Button

Josiah and I love to sing silly songs. We also love belly buttons. So, here is a song I wrote to the tune of "Jack- O- Lantern".

Belly button, belly button
You are such a funny sight.
As you sit there on my tummy looking out at the night.

You were once an umbilical cord,
Growing in Mommy
You are now a belly button for the whole world to see!

*You have permission to copy this song, but I warn you- it is catchy*


And here is an unrelated picture of me and little man on the new ocean front walk way near our home.

1 comment:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

You're so funny! I might have to learn it and teach it to my kiddies in GM class!

K, plans are going GREAT! We just booked our flight back to the States, so now it's time to TALK TO YOU! Chris has some complications here with a new laptop initiation...they JUST decided (a week ago!) that they wanted to get ALL 10-12 graders laptops...by NEXT semester...and Chris is suddenly swamped. So there may be a week where he'll have to be here, and I'll come home after he does. All that to say, let's talk!

I just e-mailed you about maybe talking tonight? We're leaving Saturday for activity week, and we'll be gone to next Sunday, so if we could talk today or tomorrow, that'd be GREAT!

I love you! And, I love your belly button. :)