Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lavished with Love

One of the things I fell in love with Jason for was the creative and thoughtful ways he planned our time together. Now, 12 years later (yikes!) he still loves to wow and appreciate me. And I don't object. Jason was able to take his two personal days over the weekend of mother's day and my birthday. Here's a bit of what we did. . .

Eating out, here is my birthday (western style) breakfast


Shopping


Facial


We stayed a night in Discovery Bay which is like Little America. Our friend let us use his vacant flat. This is the view out the window.



Josiah loved the beach.




Thanks honey for making everyday a happy day! I love you!

2 comments:

gerry said...

Josiah's smile is as big as MR HAPPY

Becky said...

Oh, that is so nice! Happy belated birthday!