Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boys Club

It has been so fun this year having friends with babies! Josiah, Jack, and Malcom are each two months apart. In the beginning Josiah was the big boy

But as you can see- they've caught up! (don't you love the way Josiah is leaning in the for picture?!)

When they were first born we could all have a leisurely lunch together while the boys slept. Now, things are a bit different. Here, Emily and Jamila took me out to lunch for my birthday. The floor was a mosaic of finger food- but we all had a great time!


Josiah and I are so thankful for our buds!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Baby Playdates are the best!
Let me know so we can schedule our summer one around you guys!
And, yes, amazing how the nature of the playdates change. I remember when we could actually sit and chat. Now we are all chasing...
AND, bigger news...Maehr babies are here...check Jenn's blog!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Looks so fun!

Dana said...

This is soo cute! I like how all the boys are looking for the picture! :) I'm sure you attracted just a few stares!

JDiLuigi said...

This post is so cute:) It reminds me of out Richman babies! We have pictures like these that show how fast they really do change. Your blog looks great! Maybe we will see you when you are here:)