Friday, May 1, 2009

1 Year

Dear Josiah,
I remember one year ago gazing at you all night long in your clear bassinet next to my hospital bed. I couldn't shut my eyes because you were finally here!! Tonight your Daddy and I ate left- over cake and watched videos from when you were first born. How much you have changed in a year! We have loved watching you grow and explore. You just keep getting more fun as your personality shines stronger. We had a great time partying with you today, dancing, eating, playing, and laughing. It was a day to celebrate for me. This last year being your mama has been the biggest, most rewarding, accomplishment of my life.
All My Love,
Mom


* Birthday party photos are coming~ right now I'm crashing into bed.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow!! Time really does go by fast doesn't it! Happy Birthday little one!! It has been fun watching you grow, even from afar!!

Sara said...

isn't it an amazing 365 days??
you and I don't change as much as they do those first 365 days...

Sweet little boy...Happy Birthday!

Chris Farley said...

Happy Birthday, pretty boy!