Saturday, March 15, 2014

Annette Turns 4- Part 2

 This tea birthday party was just too much fun! 8 little ladies, necklaces, feather boas, ribbons, bow, cupcakes, dancing and tea. All of Annette's favorite things rolled into one morning.

As the girls arrived they did some coloring and then we got go busy decorating our fancy hats





 Time for Tea! (in this case pink punch)


 I love this photo of Annette praying before lunch








Opening presents with her very special friend Ava
 And just for fun, here is a picture of me at my fourth birthday party (that my amazing mother hosted 2 days after giving birth to her fourth child!) Looks like Annette inherited my bangs.
 All the girliness around here seems to be wearing off on us all. Josiah walked into the living room like this tonight (it's hard to sees but he has on plastic high heels). Looks like it's time to pack the feather boas and tiaras away!


5 comments:

Becky said...

Fun! So sweet - four already!

Emily Thompson said...

so fun!!! I love the photo of you. WOW, you look so much the same. Lovely tea party photos!!

Sara said...

she is your mini me…and I love her pink nails ;)

Angela said...

Oh, that is great! I really enjoyed looking at all those pics and hearing how the celebration went :) Looks like a wonderful job sis and a great time!

Licona Jewelers said...

These were so so cute!! Valentina squealed and was convinced that she was in some of those photos!! Happy birthday to Annette!