Saturday, March 15, 2014

Annette Turns 4- Part 1

Annette is a sweet girl day to day, but when it comes to her birthday she just squeezes out some extra sweetness, making her super lovable and fun to celebrate. This photo was taken on her actual birthday (March 12). It was a busy day for our family, but we did go out to pizza and then buy her a pair of rain boots which she had been wanting for a long time. 
The following day we had a class party at school. The teacher likes to celebrate the monthly birthdays together so she shared a cake with Calvin. This is what the cakes from bakeries in Hong Kong usually look like. 


She's pretty easy to spot in her class!


The funniest part of the party to me was when they had the birthday kids cut their cake. I mean look at them!! I think it will be at least 20 years until I'm ready for another moment like that! 

I started last year interviewing the kids on their birthdays. Here are her 4 year old answers. . .

1 comment:

Sara said...

that second pic cutting the cake is BEYOND darling. I can't handle it!