Monday, February 18, 2013

8 Months

 The passage of time is something I think about a lot these days. Some moments I am so ready for this baby to stop tap dancing on my bladder and come out and other moments I think she should stay in there a few more months. As if my my opinions carry any weight at all. . .
It looks like our daughter has inherited my sense of direction as she is positioned head- up. The doctor said at my appointment today that she may flip herself around or he can manually flip her (no thank you). We are going to pray this girl into position! He also said that she looks to be on the smaller side, which comes as no surprise to us.
I'm getting used to driving, but need to remain fully engaged to remember details like which side of the steering wheel the turn signal is on, what round- abouts are all about, and how to squeeze into small parking spaces. I figure I should get in all the practice I can now as adding sleep deprivation and a screaming infant will probably not improve my skills. 

I've had some doubts as to how I will juggle all the demands of the months ahead but God has been encouraging me through one of my favorite worship songs that says,"the riches of your love will always be enough." I'm not enough, but He is. In my weakness He is strong and through Him there will be enough!



1 comment:

xmama4 said...

Praying she turns! I think it's great he at least offered to turn her. Doctors here are afraid to even consider turning and the only option is a c-section.