Monday, March 4, 2013

Outing with Daddy

Does anybody feel like the days, weeks even, are flying by?! I just realized it has been a while since  I posted photos. We have had a lot of sickness around our house and in turn a lot of sleepless nights. I really never get sick but last Monday I got a cold, then last Saturday just an hour after checking into a hotel for the highly anticipated Mom's Retreat with my girlfriends I started throwing up with the flu ): So sad. Jason picked me up and made sure I had lots of R & R at home, which was really the thing my body needed.  He took the kids out to this farm in Yuen Long (easy excursion thanks to the car) and the kids had a blast picking strawberries, riding a horse, playing and feeding the animals. He is such a great daddy and is all about quality time. 













1 comment:

Sara said...

Awesome pics, Jason!
I love that he took them and the camera!

That bunny with its paws up on the cage is almost as cute as Annette with that strawberry ;)

Hope you're feeling better.
And yes, March is crazy when I'm pretty sure it was just January.