Sunday, November 11, 2012

Saturday

 I tutor students in Kowloon Tuesday evening and Saturday mornings. It has become a tradition for Saturday mornings to be fun day with dad. Typically he takes the kids on spontaneous outings that they love. They usually come home with smudged faces and fast food in their tummies, but hay-its only once a week- and they love time with their Papa. This week I returned home to the sound of power tools and Jason and kids in the middle of a wood making project on our dining table (where else can he do it really?) It made me laugh, because things are so different when daddy's on duty (:


That afternoon we took a walk/ bike ride down to the beach. The weather is so comfortable now and the kids made sand castles while I people watched. I noticed an old lady out swimming wearing a "facekini". I had read that these are a craze in China, as people try to keep the sun off their face. If any of my American friends or family are wishing for one for Chritmas, let me know! I'll hook you up.















6 comments:

gerry said...

So Jason did find the "home depot"!! Yes, the kids are learning that moss will not grow under their feet when Jason is a watch!

HM said...

Okay here is what I would have to put up with @ our job sites
1. No safety goggles
2. No shoes No safety shoes
3. Improper usage of clamping device
4. Trip hazard with cord.
5. Did you have your safety briefing
6. Is you Activity Hazard analysis on file with the safety officer.
7. No hearing protection

Have Fun & keep up the good work
Dad

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

LOVE it! Gerry and Harry made me laugh too. The pic of you, Annette and the growing baby bump is so precious, very sweet!

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

siAught

Angela said...

you are the most beautiful woman with child :) ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Bobbie Bailey said...

What a great daddy! Those times with daddy are of most importance! And, will be treasured by each child! And, ah, no, I don't think I'd like one of those white things! lol

P.S. You have a Home Depot?