Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Check out Naptime Creations

My good friend Emily is A- MA-ZING!! If you don't believe me just visit her blog, Naptime Creations She cooks, sews, knits, and does any other crafty thing you can imagine. She infuses a lot of creativity into her projects and she does them fast. I have no idea how she does it all- with her 2 and 4 year old! Her blog is a fun source of inspiration for me.
You might want to check it out now because she is hosting a $75 give away from Shabby Apple which has some adorable dresses.  Of course if "all" of you enter that would decrease my odds of winning. . . but check it out anyways (:

2 comments:

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Wait, you know Naptime Creations blogger? I have a really good friend who talks about that blog all the time and has done several of her projects. It is a little bit of a joke, every time I go and see something new at her house I guess, "Naptime Creations?" She always says "Yep!" That is so cool! :-)

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Oops, I guess it is naptime decorator that she follows, but I will pass along your friends blog to her too since it is right up her alley. Blogging moms are so impressive, how do they do it?