Saturday, December 4, 2010

Here is a photo of Josiah and his best "frienemy" Jack
By the way, I wanted to share with you that Jack's mom, Emily, has a great craft blog Nap- Time Creations. For the month of December she is posting one fun Christmas idea/ tradition/ inspiration a day. Emily is the most "Christmasy" person I know. I'm not sure how she has time to host four Christmas dinner parties, make all of her Christmas gifts, and do this blog while taking care of her newborn and toddler- but she's amazing. Worth checking out here.

4 comments:

jeniferkarianne said...

I looked at the cute picture. Read this blog. Then looked at it again. then read the bottom one. And it wasn't until the THIRD time that I realized both those babies are NEKKID!!!:) :) :)

Sara said...

I have to know the story behind this picture ;)

Emily Thompson said...

I LOVE it! Oh my!! Can you e-mail this to me! SO funny, I love our boys!

EveryChapter said...

LOVE the nudy photos! So adorable... I'll go check out the blog-thanks