Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tripple- the- Fun

My friend Emily had her baby, Max, last week (yay!) and we got to have Jack while they were in the hospital. Jason was at a Men's Confrerence for the weekend so the kids kept me company. Josiah loved having "Jack Jack" spend the night and be a constant companion. I enjoyed the amused/ concerned looks and comments ("whhaaa three") that I got on the train with three kids under two.

Don't be fooled by their innocent expressions, these two are double trouble!


Meeting precious baby Max

2 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

SO SO cute!!!! Love all those little ones!

Jennifer said...

You are a great friend :)! He could pass for your son. Josiah and Jack look so much alike. Looks like a lot of fun. I know the look. I get it every time we go out :).