Sunday, September 12, 2010

Coca Cola 7K

This morning we went to cheer on Jason at the Coca Cola 7K in Shatin. ICS had 11 teachers running (including Amber who is 5 months pregnant!) so it made for a really fun and inspiring morning. In spite of the scorching heat, Jason did really well finishing in the top 15 and 5th in his age category.



Adoring Fans



When I first met Jason (at age 15) he was running distance on the track team. I love that (many) years later I can still cheer him on. We are proud of you babe!!

4 comments:

HM said...

My kind of a sponser for a run. Was there free Coke?

gerry said...

That sure brings back memories, I love the photo of the boys looking for their dads, I'm sure that inspired them to run all the more. Good job Jason!!

Amy LaVonne said...

So much fun! Way to go Jason! Your kids are ADORABLE and I can't wait to hug and play with them someday. And Christine... I love your shirt in the last picture!

Bobbie Bailey said...

oh my. jason you look really, really, good running!!! you are in great shape guy! :) and, you proved it in your placement! congrat. i am impressed!!! :) i love the last picture of all of you!