Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not even funny

Josiah loves to play a little game of collecting things from around the house and placing them in new spots. Cell phone in the diaper bin, wallet in the couch cushions etc. We have played along with this game until yesterday the air conditioning controller went missing. I also had the oven on and our tiny house was boiling! I began to feel frantic as I looked in the normal places and couldn't find it. Jason was going to be home from work soon and I thought we'd all have to evacuate for the night. At last I found it inside of our upside down drum. Relief and cool air flooded over me. Next time you're around Josiah watch your valuables or you may not see them again.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE your new header :)

Molly hides things, too...

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Love the new blog face! So cute...and silly Josiah. :) He's a DOLL, I can't wait to squeeze him!

Heidi said...

I love the new blog too! This story is great!!! I could almost feel the heat as I was reading, at least we can laugh about it!

gerry said...

Yes, since Josiah left I have found the spatula he liked to play with under the couch and a little ball he played with downstairs upstairs behind the desk. It is fun to still see little reminders from summer!