Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daddy Daycare

The past two weeks as Christine has taught summer school I have stayed home to take care of Josiah. It is so fun to watch all the little things that he does during the day. We have been playing wrestle mania, steamroller, and hide and seek. Despite my best efforts he has one upped me on keeping the house from turning into a disaster area. Taking my two week homemaking career seriously I've made two bread loaves and rice pizza, which was quite tasty. Josiah's latest interests are planes and vehicles. Everytime he hears a plane he points both arms up in the air. For any cars or when we ride the bus, it is "vroom, vroom" of course with lots of spit as he says it. After Christine has finished working we have taken some afternoon trips to the beach and Noah's Ark. Taking care of the little guy is a tough job, and he's just one!. Props to all the moms out there, you're awesome!




2 comments:

Angela said...

he he! keep it coming! I love messy pics like this!!

Sara said...

awww...I love the Daddy perspectives! Good job, Jason!