Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Pumpkin

I was determined that Josiah needed to experience a pumpkin for his first Halloween. So you can imagine my excitement when I found a gorgeous one in the wet- market (a far cry from the quintessential pumpkin patch). In my novice Cantonese I thought the vendor said $25, but then realized the pumpkin was $250hkd. You pay for novelty. I couldn't justify that purchase. Today I went to the markets with my Philipina friend Flora. She couldn't understand why I would take a picture of my son with a vegetable, but showed me where you can get these cute Japanese pumpkins. Josiah was very curious and slightly suspicious. . . enjoy!





2 comments:

Laura Liskey said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Super cute photo shoot!! What a handsome little guy you have!! I love his grin in the last picture where he's looking down.