Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Prodigy or Just Proud Parents?

This morning I laid Josiah face down for his "tummy time ." A minute later when I came in the room he was on his back. Amazed I called to Jason and flipped him back on his front side. This time we both watched as he rocked himself back and forth and finally over. Now ecstatic at this new milestone I grabbed the video camera, curious if he would preform on cue- again he rolled to his back! I had read babies usually start to roll over between 3-5 months. What do you think, is he a super baby or are we just overly proud new parents?

Click to play Rolling Rolling Rolling
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, that's really neat!! He's already growing up too fast! :(

gerry said...

There is no doubt,,he is a bright and super child,
love grandma :)

Sara said...

i think he is a super baby even if he rolling over...Ican't get over his skinny little legs.
Josiah has the best bedroom view I have ever seen!

Heidi said...

Yes, he is already a little athlete! We are impressed but not surprised! Christine you look amazing, I can’t believe you just had a baby and I can’t wait to see you guys this summer!!!!!!! I love being blog buddies!

Matt said...

rolling is a good start for a grasshopper. you should teach him to do a round house ninja kick. you could get on letterman with moves like that

Jennifer said...

Wow that is amazing! He is a super baby for sure. Taylor didn't roll over consistently until 4 months.

Meredith said...

Definitely prodigy! :)