Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard



This morning we battled the morning crowds and made our way to the consulate to register Josiah for his SS card and passport. He did well as usual, but his parents almost lost the diaper bag. Trying to make a train we leaped into the car before the doors shut. I made Christine go first with Josiah, then I followed suit as the door closed on the bag and half my arm. I've seen a guy get his head smashed by the doors before so I didn't complain. We are excited to get back to the good ole USA this summer to see family, friends and wide open spaces!

2 comments:

gerry said...

Hey Josiah,
Keep on rockin' in the free world :)

Mary Lynn said...

Wow. what an athletic kid! Check the Guiness Book of Records and see if he's the world's first baby to roll over at 1 month old. Amazing...and maybe a portent of skills to come. I see him climbing cupboards at 4 months...running away at 9 months...hmmm...you might consider keeping a leash in your diaper bag-just in case! What a sweetie. I can't wait to meet him.
Mary Lynn