Tuesday, June 3, 2014


 Most of our photos from the last month were taken up on the rooftop because well, that’s where we’ve been. I can’t believe what that tiny bit of extra space has done for our family. It’s relieved stress on many ends by creating a space where the kids can make noise while Annabelle is napping, a place where Jason can work on the weekends without constant interruption and a place where we can gather friends together (and even a place where I can dry laundry in the sun!)

Jason and I realized how much we had missed having an outdoor space so accessible. We got in nature from our old house but not without effort (insect repellent, stroller, water bottles, hats, diapers). It has been a breath of fresh air and such a luxury to us to be outside with such ease. We feel fortunate to be able within minutes to drive into a vibrant, buzzing city and again in minutes to drive out of it. As we grow and learn more about ourselves we are realizing how important a close connect nature is to us. 








Here is some glory from the rooftop this last week
iridescent clouds
rainbow
this crazy  sunset

The next couple days I will not be relaxing in the pool but will be focused on getting the three kids and myself across the world (Jason is coming a week later) Please pray for me! I can tell from experience that Annabelle is at about the worst age for flying. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. See you in four days California!!

No comments: