Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Olympic Fever

We have had SO much fun getting in the Olympics!!  I've been so inspired by all you can learn through the Olympics; geography, flags, events, rankings etc. This is really the first our kids have heard of the Olympics and their enthusiasm has been contagious. Around our house you'll hear them cheering "Team USA, Team USA" or "Go Jamaica!" 
 Any guesses at what "sports" they are practicing here?


 Answers : figure skating (with wax paper skates), bobsledding (that's right) and curling
Here is Josiah sporting his salt- flour gold medal. A champion in the making!

5 comments:

gerry said...

That is so creative!

Matt said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that!

Sara said...

I got 2 out of 3 (I guessed luge)

You win GOLD for being their awesome and creative mama, and they win GOLD for being DARLING.

The Liconas said...

This post made me so happy! We, too, have BIG TIME Olympic Fever and it is so exciting! Your kids are darling and I love how create and fun you are with it.

J.M.Paine said...

Can I hire you Christine??