Monday, February 3, 2014

10 Months





It breaks my heart to think that our baby is just around the corner from being a toddler. These 10 months have gone by so fast! 

- when I say "let's go" she pants excitedly, grins and crawls to the door like a puppy dog
- she loves daily picking up her big brother and sister from school and gives me the widest smiles through the car window as a I go to get her out of her car seat
- her favorite foods are blueberries, bananas and fried rice
- occasionally without warning she crawls up to Josiah and Annette and sinks her teeth into them. . . yeow!
- she is very quiet most of the time but does say "mama" and "dada" (I think with some meaning attached)
- her newest games include pulling laundry off the drying rack, unraveling toilet paper and emptying 180 baggies from the box
- she has 9 teeth and working on 3 more 
- we've been doing a bit of hiking lately and she is all smiles riding up in the baby backpack



No comments: