Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Moments

I was considering my purpose in slicing together these seasonal videos and realized that it stirs in me a sense of gratitude for what is right in front of me. I struggle with feeling content when I focus on what I don't have (particularly space and a yard) so it is so helpful for me to celebrate the beauty in the moment.

May this season find you filled with gratitude for what you have. Also, please join us in praying for our precious friends in the Philippines who have back to back endured an earthquake and violent typhoon.

Fall Moments 2013 from Christine Paine on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Sara said...

So many "favorite" moments for me in this short video…I love that you do this, something about the live video makes it so much more real time for me…I enjoy watching your babies grow!

HM said...

Cant wait to add to some of these moments!

Angela said...

Great! And the music selection was beautiful. Thanks for posting it!

Dana said...

LOVE this!!! So fun to see all three of your little cherubs...and your beautiful face too! Thanks so much for taking time to talk today... I miss you soooo much! Good to catch up!