Sunday, January 27, 2013

7 Months

This week I suddenly decided that I'd better get some things ready for this baby. One night I was awake from 3-4 in the morning making a long list of everything I needed to buy and take care of. I've been a bit intense, but figure when I have the energy and motivation is the time to act. 
The sciatica (aka pain in the butt- literally) is getting worse and the last two weeks has made walking very painful at times. I've had some friends take Josiah to and from school part of the walk which has been very helpful. I feel like I am doing the pregnant lady waddle/ stagger that I used to assume was other women being dramatic (shouldn't have judged).  BUT we bought a car on Friday!!! We have to register it before we can pick it up, so by next weekend I will be eagerly getting behind the wheel- Hong Kong residents consider this your warning (: Pictures of our new ride to come soon.

No comments: