Thursday, December 27, 2012

6 Months

We are leaving for the airport in 7 1/2 hours (I guess that means I should go to bed soon) but just remembered that I never took a 6 month photo. So there you go. I don't feel prepared at all for this baby but keep saying I'll get it together "next year"- which is now just a week away.
This is not my new winter scarf but my . . . pregnancy pillow!! Isn't it HUGE? It has taken some getting used to, but I wake up with less of a back ache thanks to this beast. Jason is not so thrilled about the big presence that it has in our small bed. He complains about this third party, yet more than once I've found him cuddled up to it in the night (: This is not coming to Cambodia with us, so I'd better go catch a few zzzs with it before we're off. Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

awww! You are so cute!! Hope you guys have a blast on your trip! Praying for you all!

The Liconas said...

You look beautiful...wishing you all safe travels.

Miranda said...

Praying for your trip!!! Can't wait to hear more about what God is doing there...

Bobbie Bailey said...

My sweet Christine, I am absolutely thrilled that you and Jason will be adding another precious child to your little (and, growing!) family!!!!!!! I have never known anyone that pregnancy becomes so well as YOU! You radiate mommy-to-be! I loved, loved, seeing you when you were here! (But, I wanted to keep you here!) lol Miss you guys. All of you! The children are beautiful!!!! God bless you as you travel to Cambodia and Laos. Much love... xo's

Bobbie Bailey said...

One, more thing. You become more and more beautiful over the years! :)

Anonymous said...

Christine, Thank you so very much for sending a family picture. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Jim and Jean Williams